Monday, February 25, 2013

Today the universe came into alignment to help me faciliate an energy healing over the phone. I've been feeling called to do this over the past couple of months, but didn't know how to go about creating the opportunity. Today it presented itself. And now I feel humbled and honored that I have the experience to be able to share my gifts to a wider demographic...not only people located within the Minneapols and Saint Paul area, but to anyone that feels inspired. To help me further polish and perfect my skills, I will be offering phone healing session over the next month to anyone that asks, in return I ask for a testimonial or donation..only if your 100% satisfied. I prefer this to go to people living outside the Twin Cities area. This is a video testimonial from this mornings healing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment